Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hello, stamping friends!

I'm back! Yes, back to what I love doing the most--stamping, watercoloring and making cards for people who are important to me. It was lovely to visit family and friends back east. Before that, I had a slew of pressing issues keeping me from my craft supplies. No excuses. The truth is I work in spurts of creativity and then go empty for a while.

The full moon is in Pisces tomorrow, which I’m told will bring a new burst of energy and inspiration. Bring it on! I love the fall and welcome the change in weather and all that comes with it. 

Caveat: I am NOT big on Halloween. While I totally respect others’  love  love, love of Halloween and do some of their best work for it, it’s just not my thing. I will push myself to do three Halloween cards--one for each grandchild--and then move on to MY favorite holiday… Thanksgiving!

You might find some new cards here later today. I’m working on a condolence card and two thank you cards that I hope to have in the mail tomorrow morning. 

Ahhh, it’s good to back!

Blessings and blue skies,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment